Twilight Fans Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twilight Fans Forum
Twilight Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Търсене

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Честит рожден ден на Чоки!
Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 EmptyНед Авг 12, 2012 5:10 am by Мушки

» С колко завършихте 2011/2012?
Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 EmptyВто Юли 24, 2012 4:36 pm by sylar

»  Коя книга четете в момента? vol.2
Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 EmptyВто Юли 24, 2012 4:35 pm by sylar

» Какво яде/пи последно? vol.2
Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 EmptyВто Юли 24, 2012 4:31 pm by sylar

»  Как се чувстваш в момента? vol.2
Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 EmptyСъб Юли 07, 2012 8:02 pm by Мушки

» tumblr.
Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 EmptyСъб Юли 07, 2012 7:35 pm by Мушки

» Коя от дарбите на героите ви харесва най-много?
Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 EmptyСъб Юни 02, 2012 5:49 am by rollinginthedeep.

» Скайп аватар vol.2
Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 EmptyЧет Май 24, 2012 5:09 am by Мушки

» Taylor vs. Robert ?
Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 EmptyЧет Апр 12, 2012 2:56 am by BellaCullen

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go?

+22
x_error_x
ShootingStar.
. colorado sunrise
~Vanity
'nasii
prettyreckless.
drinkmysoul
gossipbitch
xxSnejy;
xxxRaikkonenxxx
Мушки
TheBigV
hiding in your eyes.
willy
-TingTing-
a beautiful day <3
Little Dhampir
greenworld_
~ Enchanted
inwisiblee~
sylar
~Ver~
26 posters

Иди на страница : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Съобщение [Страница 4 от 9]

~Ver~

~Ver~
Fanpire
Fanpire

Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 Ashlay1
Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 0242Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 0611К'во ще кажете Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 104579 ?

~Vanity

~Vanity
Fanpire
Fanpire

По-добре е да изтриваш тесктурата от лицата на хората.Това не си спомням кой ми го каза Smile .Но иначе си имала и по-добри. :goodgrief

greenworld_

greenworld_
Fanpire
Fanpire

А аз мисля, че засега това ти е най - доброто, защото си използвала повече текстури и фигури..но за изтриването - наистина е по - добре.И колоризации също слагай, както и шарпен - също не е зле..Но като цяло напредваш и ставаш все по - добра! Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 722316

~Ver~

~Ver~
Fanpire
Fanpire

greenworld_ написа:А аз мисля, че засега това ти е най - доброто, защото си използвала повече текстури и фигури..но за изтриването - наистина е по - добре.И колоризации също слагай, както и шарпен - също не е зле..Но като цяло напредваш и ставаш все по - добра! Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 722316
Ами, винаги слагам шарпен и колоризации също..., сигурно не са достатъчни Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 761484 ... А колкото до триенето на текстури... не ги трия, защото ми харесват така Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 546406 Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 952534 .
-----------------------
Мерси за мненията, дано тези да са по-добре.
Аватари и анимета:
Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 Andom <---Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 621631 Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 Animal01Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 CirquedufreakClouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 Fruit01
Подписи(размерите са различни, защото иначе бяха сплескани):
Spoiler:

Дани

~Vanity

~Vanity
Fanpire
Fanpire

Тези са по-добре.Браво, надпредваш,за разлика от мен Smile :bravo

Дани

a beautiful day <3

a beautiful day <3
Fanpire
Fanpire

Андооо Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 800219 Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 800219 Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 800219
Искам за тук,плийс....

~Ver~

~Ver~
Fanpire
Fanpire

Взимай, взимай Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 338417

. colorado sunrise

. colorado sunrise
Fanpire
Fanpire

Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 Animal01 Много е сладичко. Very Happy

~Ver~

~Ver~
Fanpire
Fanpire

Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 Hayden1q
? Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 2141

greenworld_

greenworld_
Fanpire
Fanpire

Страшно е! Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 755378

~Ver~

~Ver~
Fanpire
Fanpire

Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 Kristen
По-късно ще кача още.

~Vanity

~Vanity
Fanpire
Fanpire

ОМГ,момиче, страшно е това. Rolling Eyes Изрязването е велико просто!!! Razz

Дани

a beautiful day <3

a beautiful day <3
Fanpire
Fanpire

Текстът не ми харесва.Без текст изобщо, щеше да е много хубаво.
Иначе имаш огромен напредък,страшно ми харесва.

Дани

sylar

sylar
you can't spell bass without ass

Браво,браво,много е добро Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 4778

drinkmysoul

drinkmysoul
Fanpire
Fanpire

~Ver~ написа:Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 Kristen
По-късно ще кача още.

Само текста да го нямаше и щеше да е .. Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 269479

xxxRaikkonenxxx

xxxRaikkonenxxx
Fanpire
Fanpire

Съгласна съм с Тонз и Нат! Razz

~Ver~

~Ver~
Fanpire
Fanpire

Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 38678710
Така по-добре ли е? Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 862866

drinkmysoul

drinkmysoul
Fanpire
Fanpire

Дъ бест Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 488559 Колор има ли?

~Ver~

~Ver~
Fanpire
Fanpire

Ами, не, просто вторият лаер го сложих на Darken.

Дани

xxxRaikkonenxxx

xxxRaikkonenxxx
Fanpire
Fanpire

Ооо..така е направо прелест.Ако бях фенка на Кристен,щях да го взема! Very Happy

~Ver~

~Ver~
Fanpire
Fanpire

Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 Laytanm
Критики? Мнения? Поръчки? Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 37546

ЕДИТ:
Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 50499125Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 87271795Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 88342962Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 43694807
Всички са с един и същи колор.

Последната промяна е направена от ~Ver~ на Нед Ное 22, 2009 12:23 am; мнението е било променяно общо 1 път

drinkmysoul

drinkmysoul
Fanpire
Fanpire

Уооу, невероятна идея Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 269479

sylar

sylar
you can't spell bass without ass

хех,напредваш все повече Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 381751

~Ver~

~Ver~
Fanpire
Fanpire

Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 26250873
Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 4 1025
Много са зле... :(

a beautiful day <3

a beautiful day <3
Fanpire
Fanpire

На Лейтън е перфектно,ама иконката на Хейдън не ми харесва.

Sponsored content

Върнете се в началото  Съобщение [Страница 4 от 9]

Иди на страница : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Права за този форум:
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите