Twilight Fans Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twilight Fans Forum
Twilight Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Търсене

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Честит рожден ден на Чоки!
Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 EmptyНед Авг 12, 2012 5:10 am by Мушки

» С колко завършихте 2011/2012?
Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 EmptyВто Юли 24, 2012 4:36 pm by sylar

»  Коя книга четете в момента? vol.2
Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 EmptyВто Юли 24, 2012 4:35 pm by sylar

» Какво яде/пи последно? vol.2
Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 EmptyВто Юли 24, 2012 4:31 pm by sylar

»  Как се чувстваш в момента? vol.2
Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 EmptyСъб Юли 07, 2012 8:02 pm by Мушки

» tumblr.
Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 EmptyСъб Юли 07, 2012 7:35 pm by Мушки

» Коя от дарбите на героите ви харесва най-много?
Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 EmptyСъб Юни 02, 2012 5:49 am by rollinginthedeep.

» Скайп аватар vol.2
Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 EmptyЧет Май 24, 2012 5:09 am by Мушки

» Taylor vs. Robert ?
Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 EmptyЧет Апр 12, 2012 2:56 am by BellaCullen

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go?

+22
x_error_x
ShootingStar.
. colorado sunrise
~Vanity
'nasii
prettyreckless.
drinkmysoul
gossipbitch
xxSnejy;
xxxRaikkonenxxx
Мушки
TheBigV
hiding in your eyes.
willy
-TingTing-
a beautiful day <3
Little Dhampir
greenworld_
~ Enchanted
inwisiblee~
sylar
~Ver~
26 posters

Иди на страница : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Съобщение [Страница 6 от 9]

~Ver~

~Ver~
Fanpire
Fanpire

Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 Sel01Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 Sel02Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 Sel03Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 Sel05Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 Sel04Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 021q
Подписи, съжалявам, ама качеството беше лошо Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 800799 :

Spoiler:

a beautiful day <3

a beautiful day <3
Fanpire
Fanpire

Последната иконка и първите два подписа са жестоки! Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 269479
Може ли снимката от втория подпис по ЛС?

drinkmysoul

drinkmysoul
Fanpire
Fanpire

Не ми се отварят .. Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 800799

~Ver~

~Ver~
Fanpire
Fanpire

Мерси, Нати, ще я пратя по скайпа. Very Happy
Тони, така виждаш ли ги?:
Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 19736753
Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 97145013
Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 60280734

Обръщенията се отделят със запетая!
Дани

drinkmysoul

drinkmysoul
Fanpire
Fanpire

Една само виждам (чаша с крава xD). Няма значение.
Амии, снимката е много сладка, но можеше да сложиш колор .. и шрифтът не ми харесва, като цяло си имала доста по-добри.
Дано не се обидиш Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 800799

Дани

~Ver~

~Ver~
Fanpire
Fanpire

Не, няма проблем... и аз смятам, че е така Smile .

inwisiblee~

inwisiblee~
Fanpire
Fanpire

Взимам едно коледно аватарче. Там, дето са чорапчетата. Много е сладурскоо! Ще го нося в скайп. Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 269479
Окей, няма проблем Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 323332.
Вер

~Ver~

~Ver~
Fanpire
Fanpire

Хора, не знам какво ми става, всеки ден правя нещо ново Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 25791 . Гледайте:
Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 Riri1
Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 Ririieeeparty
Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 Ririieeepartyy2

drinkmysoul

drinkmysoul
Fanpire
Fanpire

ВТОРОТО КЪРТИ! Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 269479 Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 269479

~Vanity

~Vanity
Fanpire
Fanpire

rockstar~ написа:ВТОРОТО КЪРТИ! Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 269479 Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 269479

greenworld_

greenworld_
Fanpire
Fanpire

И трите са страхотни! Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 862529 На мен ми е любимо третото Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 269479

xxSnejy;

xxSnejy;
Fanpire
Fanpire

Да, и трите са страхотни. А второто кърти. Razz

Дани

~Ver~

~Ver~
Fanpire
Fanpire

Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 Taylorswiftm
Не знам дали ще ви хареса, ама аз се кефя на .psd си. Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 488559 Най-накрая да стане това, което искам Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 755378 .
Вер Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 98537

Последната промяна е направена от ~Ver~ на Нед Дек 27, 2009 11:19 pm; мнението е било променяно общо 1 път

~Vanity

~Vanity
Fanpire
Fanpire

Аааа,супер е! Razz

sylar

sylar
you can't spell bass without ass

Wow,много идейно е <33
Вер

Дани

~Ver~

~Ver~
Fanpire
Fanpire

Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 Giftk Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 98537 ?

~Vanity

~Vanity
Fanpire
Fanpire

Колорът ми харесва.

Дани

~Ver~

~Ver~
Fanpire
Fanpire

Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 Emmar

~Ver~

~Ver~
Fanpire
Fanpire

Йее, музата дойде Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 25791 . Та, какво мислите? Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 862866
Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 F_oefpnjy1jgvm_443d70c

Дани

. colorado sunrise

. colorado sunrise
Fanpire
Fanpire

Някак ми е странно с тия точки.. Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 25791 Иначе е супер,както и предишното.

~Ver~

~Ver~
Fanpire
Fanpire

Мерси
Създадено преди даскало, с голямо вдъхновение Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 25791 :

Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 F_102w3nc5jm_b21b93c

-TingTing-

-TingTing-
Fanpire
Fanpire

Това е много яко!Може да изтриеш от големия Сайлър чертите.

prettyreckless.

prettyreckless.
Fanpire
Fanpire

Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 F_oefpnjy1jgvm_443d70c

Този ми харесвa. Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 37666

~Ver~

~Ver~
Fanpire
Fanpire

Мерси, подписът на Сайлър наистина не трябваше да има черти, ама нещо съм разместила слайдовете Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 37546 .

Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 F_lx9av4savm_e156ad8 За мен Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 381751 Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 F_27ccm_ad6295c

~Ver~

~Ver~
Fanpire
Fanpire

Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 F_t42d7mbid14m_6b0a667
Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 F_cy7flm_5c2a634
Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 F_wawnmd7m_efab287
Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 F_12m_b209162Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 F_1m_fc595f6Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? - Page 6 F_3m_4381e43 (Иконките на Нина са стари, бяха за една поръчка)

Sponsored content

Върнете се в началото  Съобщение [Страница 6 от 9]

Иди на страница : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Права за този форум:
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите